Sunday, December 20, 2009

Review: Avatar

What can I say about Avatar? People, the movie is a piece of art. I loved everything about it. The acting was superb. Direction was excellent, no doubt about it since he also directed the legendary movie Titanic. The visuals and CGI were breathtaking. The graphic effects are beyond anything I have ever seen. I also loved the background sound effects of the movie which was breathtaking.
I would like to mention one thing that really upset me, Why Cinescape, Why? There were a lot of normal scenes which were cut. I don't understand why the censorship keeps on doing this! These scenes were kind of important and made the viewers really confused! I was also very upset with the infants who were with their families inside the cinema crying most of the time. I don't understand why they would allow infants inside the cinema.

Anyways, the movie is just released in the US so it will take a lot of time to be released on DVD, so I recommend you to reserve a VIP screen and enjoy a 150 minutes of a masterpiece movie.
I rate it a 9.5/10

No comments: