Saturday, December 19, 2009

I *Heart* Viva

Viva were spreading the love everywhere by giving free vouchers for those who participate in their show managed by Marina FM due to the celebration of their first anniversary. You just have to answer one or two questions and you'll receive your gift immediately which is 50 KD added to your account.

My friend Jaber and I went to their branch at the Avenues mall and I was surprised by their kind and warm welcome, I was kinda nervous at first just to be honest with you but the staff were very friendly specially Hind and Bader !

I was interviewed by Hind, she asked me some questions on air .. I replied and thats it, I received 50 KD on my account !

By celebrating their first year, Viva have won my heart litterly. Thank you Viva and we wish you a very successful 2nd year. Also special thanks to Hind and Bader, you guys rock !

No comments: