Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Batman: Arkham Asylum

It's been a while since I have bought a new PS3 game. Believe it or not the last game I bought was the most famous kuwaiti game Pro Evolution or as we call it "Al-Dawry Al-Yabany". Anyways, I went through the Play Station website to check out the latest PS3 games and I finally found what I was looking for. Batman: Arkham Asylum caught my attention. It is one of the most awaited games to be released. It will be released August 25 world wide but I bet Al-Rehab can get it before it's official release. Don't ask me how! The demo is already released and it looks beautiful. The thing I love most about the upcoming game is that you can choose whether you want to play as Batman or as The Joker.

Click here for a trailer of the game "Batman: Arkham Asylum"

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow, seems very interesting Salem,
I'm definitely gonna buy it.

psytrance said...

great Games you need to get this year

1.Killzone 2(already released)
2.Fifa 2010 (oct 3rd) i used to be PES fan but in this new generation there is only one winner.

3.Uncharted 2 (Oct 13th)
4.Infamous/Prototype (already released)
5.Ratchet and Clank
6.Ninja Gaiden Sigma 2

psytrance said...

Brutal Legend is also another kickass game coming out this year

Cupid ;* said...

I say catwoman:p neither batman or the joker:p

Salem said...

Jopiter - yeah the game seems pretty cool

psytrance - Oh thank you very much for that list. I really needed an advice of what to get this year ;) I just checked the trailers of each game on youtube and will surely buy a couple of what's from the list.

Cupid ;* - I think Catwomam isn't in this game .. yala khairha eb '3airha ;p

Anonymous said...

Poison Ivy is my favorite character :)

Salem said...

My favorite villain character is The Joker .. very Mysterious and smart :D

Cuteandcuddly said...

I also want that game :)

I am waiting for it !!!!!!!

I love Batman !!!!!!!

but i think i would like to play the joker :)

Hamad The 5th said...

check the trailer on "God of War III" on youtube and tell me you are not waiting on it already. Will be released in Q4 this year i think.

http://www.amazon.com/God-War-III-Playstation-3/dp/B000ZK9QCS/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1250066214&sr=8-1

OwaikeO said...

Cool game, the camera is very close (over the shoulder) u cant see where u are going unless u sprint.