Tuesday, July 28, 2009

World of Warcraft to take over the big screen?

OMG this game is so annoying I never played it because I didn't want to get obssessed like the rest of the world. A couple of days ago I read an article which got me more surprise and excited I don't know why plus more annoyed at this game.

"Legendary Pictures and vidgame publisher Blizzard Entertainment are mounting the film, and Warner Bros. will co-finance and distribute. The team boasts an impressive pedigree: In addition to the director of "Spider-Man," the partners have added "The Dark Knight" producer Charles Roven to the creative mix." (read more)

3 comments:

Cupid ;* said...

thank god i'm not into these stuff:p or else hmm god knows what would've happened:p when i'm determined on something I really have to get it no matter what:p

Suzy.Q said...

I agree with Cupid.
This game has gotten people so obsessed. How ca one silly little vedio game get eveyone so hooked? ;S
And now a movie? Allah yester 3leenah bs..
Oh and Im really liking ur blog btw :)
xx

Az said...

thanx Susy.Q but im just a writer here thank Salem and Mohammed for creating the blog :D