Monday, July 27, 2009

Review: Wash Away

I am so very disappointed at Wash Away, the service was awfully bad. I’ve known them from Ansam’s post and thought of trying them out. Let me tell you what happened, I called them on Wednesday to take an appointment for today, Monday 27th at 3 pm. Well, what happened is that I called them today and it turned out that they totally forgot about me. An Indian guy picked up the phone and I kept telling him that I took an appointment for today at 3 pm and nobody came. He was clueless and replies by saying do you want to take appointment? I told him that I already did take an appointment, he was like no no today too much customer! He finally remembered me and told me that he can come at night, I told him to come at 8 pm. Guess what happened? Yes, he did not come. I called him at 8:30 and I think he forgot about me again. Anyways he finally arrived at approximately 9 pm. The cleaning was very average. the only thing I liked was the smell of the car, it turned out that they use a perfume called Paradise. The whole things costed 3 KD

Final rating 3/10 .. 1 for the great smell of my car and 2 for the good pricing

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

That's awful.
Sorry emsa7ha bwayhee. LOL.

Az said...

looooool the Indian reminded me of the movie 'The Terminal' when the Indian janitor asks Tom Hanks do u have an appointment? Hanks replies yes it's Tuesday today. then the Indian guy says no i hate Tuesdays. so saloom try getting an appointment on Tuesday he might love it =P

Khalid said...

ran into your blog from cupids:p and i must say really like what you have done here, great job and keep it up

Kuwait:) said...

really lovvve ur blog:D so dont u recommend i call them? my car is stacked with messy papers from uni and is just dirty!!

Captain_Pegleg said...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eIUYNNvwU6g

I always check your blogs and you guys have some really funny videos, i found one video of an indian man singing Micheal Jacksons "Beat It", i am sure this video will make your day. If the Link does not open just search for "the real killer of micheal jackson" on youtube and you sure to find it !!! laters

Cupid ;* said...

yabeela wallah bas since their service sucked with you i'm not calling them:p salem I wanted to ask you, how did you know about my ad lol:p ma tiwaqa3t you'll see it anyways glad you dropped by;*

Salem said...

Jopiter - La 3ady basee6a :p

Az - loooool ee I remember that part 7ada funny :p

Khalid - Thank you man, I really appreciate it :)

Kuwait:) - Thanks alot! If it's that dirty then I say call them :p but I wont guarantee something to shine from your car ;p

Captain Pegleg - LOOOL that's so funny, thank you so much it really made my day ;P

Cupid;* - Bil 9idfa ;p Hey I really liked your blog, I'm going to start reading all your Peafowls ;p .. Thank you again sweety

Cupid ;* said...

LOOOL noo?? Now i'm really flattered al7een lazim i add ur name to the link not only mhamad:p la wallah bas seriously you guys are really great;**