Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Sea Breacher .. A Must !

Weeks ago I was talking about the latest fashion in Bnaider and it was the "Flying Inflatable Boat". Today one of my best friends just sent me a video about a new kind of sea jet that actually ROCKS !!! .. It's called "Sea Breacher".

"Sea Breacher" looks like a dolphin and acts like one ! You can dive, surf and jump off the water. Max speed reaches 35-40 MPH, and it dives about 5 feet under the water.

Price starts at 14,000 KD for a standard model, up to about 20,000 KD for a high performance, heavily customized version with all the options.

To watch a video click here. Say bbye to Jet Ski's and Flying Boats !

Thanks Dawood

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow, that's really really cool.
if you see one in Bnaider soon know that it's me in it :P

Mohammed said...

loool believe me by the time you buy these I'll be on your rear mirror riding it with full speed :p

Cupid ;* said...

ana ba3ad abi:( I say if you see a girl in bnaider than you'll know it's me:p

Mohammed said...

loool now three of us want this sea breacher, you see ? I told you this will be the new "Habba" :p

❛❛Heroine❜❜ said...

This LOOKS fun bas sheno nas by6l3oon mnha feeling motion-sickness.. no, yes? okay then just me :x

Mohammed said...

looool I guess it's just you :p