Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Bnaider's Latest Fashion

Here in Kuwait, every year we have some kind of new fashion or can I say "Habba" .. Well, this year's "Habba" is the Flying Inflatable Boat. When my friends and I were sitting on Bnaider's coast we saw three flying boats approaching. The funny thing is it's not one or two, they were three and flying side by side ! .. It's very cool, I liked the idea and their prices are between 7,000 - 10,000 KD.

I don't know what we will be seeing next year, aqua-cars maybe ? .. To see the three boats click here.

3 comments:

Momentum said...

Do you think this "habba" will surpass the BlackBerry?

I hope so.

I think they're very expensive but oh well..

Anyway I made this Google account just to comment.

Cupid ;* said...

we've got 2 and my brothers are back at bnaider so it might be them u saw:p bas ana lo shinu arkabha I will never risk my life with an unprofessional pilot ma tiswa 3alay o mu bay3a 3umri:p

Mohammed said...

Momentum .. Ahlaaain mn 6awal el'3aibat yab el'3anayem ;p

mmmm wallah I don't think enna this Habba will beat down the BB Habba :p

because this will be only in the summer and it's not cheap for the most. However, you don't know what would happen in the future ;p

Cupid .. Oh, then they were your brothers ;p

But it looks cool and it wont go higher than 100 feet I think .. plus it's water beneath you, even if you fall you won't get hurt ;p