Monday, July 13, 2009

Orbit channels finally released on Showtime

While I was changing the channels looking for something interesting on Showtime, I accidentally found the channel "America Plus" later on the channel "Super Movies" but It's replaced by "Nojoom 3" that's from my Showbox. I don't know about the other receivers. I knew that there was a merge between Showtime and Orbit but I didn't think that they were for free!

Anyways I got to Showtime's website and here's what I got:

" From this evening (13th July, 2009) - just 24 hours after the merget was announced - current showtime customers can officially view additional premium channels for free!
You are now able to watch Super Movies, American Plus and Super Comedy. The bonus channels are for an initial free promotional period until august 17th. "

Check out the full article here

If anyone has showtime and found all the Orbit channels please guide them to me.

1 comment:

Momentum said...

عاد إنشالله ما تنترس مصاروه الدبلجه و المسلسلات نفس الأي آر تي قبل

أنا حاسه سالفة الدمج نذير شؤوم مادري ليش