Sunday, May 24, 2009

Bubbles at Discovery


If any of your little brother/sister or child likes Barney, Dora the explorer or Spiderman and his/her birthday are coming up soon, well it's a really great idea to check out the store Bubbles at discovery.
What they do is make a small video of Barney, Dora or spiderman, put the child inside the video and sing for him/her a happy birthday, added by a few songs. I was amazed when barney said my nephew's name in the video.

It's a great and unique idea for the kids which I'm sure they will love.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Creative.

Anonymous said...

Nice :)
that would be a great birthday gift for a kid, thanks for posting :)

M&M's said...

I think discovery is the coolest place for kids I think they'll have a lot of fun!

Mohammed said...

One of my uncles did this maybe three years ago with his daughter by the internet and they sent him the dvd by aramex, they use one pic and add it to the movie u want to use. He did choose Barney and the result was amazing. we saw her face with a cartoonish body jumping around with Barney, singing and calling her name.

It's really cool !