Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Review: Burger Box

Burger Box is one of the new burger restaurants opened in Kuwait. The design of the restaurant is amazing. The lights, funky look and service makes you want to dine-in. Their menu is unique too, they made it look like a mail envelope and when you open it you can find the menu. I loved the idea and packaging.

I tried their Burger Box, Texas Chili Fries and Onion Rings. Their Texas Fries were unbelievable, I would easily consider it my favorite so far; Yes it's even better than Chilli's Texas Fries.

The burger box in the other hand was average. The meat itself was dry and over cooked. I enjoyed the big soft buns. Onion Rings were average nothing fancy. They also have mini burgers and hot dogs, I still didn't try them but I will soon enshallah.

Prices:
Burger Box 2.550KD
Texas Chili Fries 1.750KD
Onion Rings 1.000KD
Total: 5.300KD

Burger Box is located in Salmiya behind Electrozan. Contact number 25757888 or 25758777.