Thursday, June 9, 2011

Best Games in E3 2011

I've almost watched all E3 2011 games' trailers and got impressed by some of them. Three games really grabbed my attention and already on my list to buy "Call Of Duty: Modern Warfare 3", "FIFA 12" and "Battle Field 3".



Call Of Duty: Modern Warfare always my favorite game to play specially online with my friends, really hope that the server is better this time than BlackOps. The game play looks more exciting than the previous parts, but I really wish if they add Zombie Mode to Modern Warfare.


FIFA proved that their game style is way better than PES year after year and for 2012 from the trailer looks like it's more realistic than ever, can't wait to download and try out the demo as soon as it's available in the PS store. I really don't know why they hate Cech that much, every year a player from Manchester scores against him at the end of the trailer.


Battle Field 3 has the best graphic I have ever seen in a game thanks to Frostbite 2 game engine. This year Battle Field might become the best First Person Shooter, the only thing we need to test is the game play only then we can decide if it's better than COD which is now the best FPS ever.

These are my favorites upcoming games, what are yours ?