Tuesday, May 31, 2011

My US Visit Experience

I've been in the US for the past month and I just got back to sweet home. We had a wonderful time and I would love to talk about the best places to visit in the states.

Our visit started in Philadelphia, then moved to different places including Miami, Los Angeles, Las Vegas and a quick visit to NY, Washington DC and Atlantic City as they were near philadelphia at the east coast.

Philadelphia:My only visit to Philadelphia was to see my brother Barmait as he was studying at Temple University. Abdullah if your reading this please excuse my honesty I know you love Philadelphia so much. My only bad remark concerning Philadelphia is that it is not a clean city; streets are somewhat dirty and at night the place becomes a city of ghettos. However looking at the bright side, I found Philly rather interesting as it had lots of great places to visit. They have many interesting spots like the City Hall and Rocky Steps.

They have the second biggest shopping mall in the US called King of Prussia Mall only 20 minutes away. I loved their restaurants, if you visit Philly I would recommend you'd go to the first Philly steak ever made called Pat's Cheese Steak, we also went to a perfected version of Pat's which is called Geno's Philly Steak. Lorenzo is a great pizza place, they only sell a cheese pizza and it's famous for it's huge size of pizza and good taste, it's located at south street. Philadelphia is a great place to visit. Even if you think about going somewhere else, it's only a few hours away from great cities like New York, Washington DC and Atlantic City.

Miami:
If you love the beach then Miami is your #1 place. Miami's south beach is considered to be one of the best beaches in the world, not to mention that the sun in Miami is hot for a sexy tan. If your going to Miami then you have to have a hotel at the south beach for the best experience.

The best place to visit for Miami at night is the Lincoln Road Mall and it's only a walking distance if your at south beach. They have many shops, restaurants and coffee shops at this road. What I love about them is that they close at 12am some of them close at 1am too.
We've stayed in Miami for 5 days and I think it's enough time for Miami as a small wonderful vacation.

I'll talk about NY, Los Angeles and Las Vegas on my next posts.

Do not miss these reviews coming soon:
* Delano Hotel - Miami Beach
* Gansevoort Hotel - Miami Beach
* Indoor Skydiving - Los Angeles
* Bellagio Hotel - Las Vegas
* Venetian Hotel - Las Vegas
* O Show - Las Vegas
* KA Show - Las Vegas
* Movie Review: The Hangover Part2

Be sure to check back soon.