Friday, April 1, 2011

HTC Flyer

I was thinking of having iPad 2 or wait for Motorola XOOM, but when I knew that HTC are producing a new tablet I realized that I have to wait and figure out which one to buy. We all know iPad 2 features and for the XOOM you can check our post here.


HTC Flyer considered as HTC's first tablet. It has a 1.5GHz processor, 32GB internal storage, 1GB RAM, 7-inch touch screen which is the same as Galaxy tab and got the latest Honeycomb build for Gingerbread. Since it has an Android OS you surf the net like no other mobile or tablet does, and I mean by that the iPhone and iPad of course.

One of the things I really liked about the HTC Flyer is "HTC scribe technology", a pen that simply can do anything you want with your tablet even signing contracts "If you can see it .. you can write on it". I always wonders when they will produce a tablet with a pen, now I can write and draw easily !

If you asked me which one I'm going to get, I'm skiping iPad 2 and Motorola XOOM and aiming for HTC Flyer. It has an Android OS, perfect size and has more features than both tablets. The only thing that beats the HTC Flyer that it has a one core compared to iPad 2 and Motorola XOOM which they both have a dual core processor.

Flyer will be released on Q2 of 2011, should I buy it or wait for more tablets to be released ?

For more HTC Flyer features click here.