Wednesday, March 30, 2011

WWE WrestleMania 27

I used to be a fan of WWE almost 7 to 10 years ago but I stopped watching because most of my favorite wrestlers stopped wrestling. I am now so thrilled about the upcoming Wrestlemania event because many of my favorite wrestlers are back including The Rock and Stone Cold, along with The Undertaker and Triple H.


Wrestlemania is an event without equal or precedent: the birthplace of legends, and the showcase of immortals!

Don't miss the world's most electrifying host, The Rock, along with John Cena, Undertaker, Triple H, and all your favourite WWE Superstars as they fight to be remembered forever at WrestleMania XXVII.

The action will be coming your way live on Monday April 4 at 0200 KSA on OSN Box Office 3.
For more information about the event go to Wrestlemania's website here