Monday, January 24, 2011

Review : Beats by Dr.Dre Studio

Since I've just finished my finals ( Hope everyone got good grades ), I decided to buy beats by Dr.Dre Studio to spend my time when I'm at home listening to music, playing video games and watching movies using it.

For the past 2 years I've been hearing good reviews about the headphone and how it is the best around the world. I went to X-Cite AlGhanim at the Avenues Mall and found out that the price didn't change at all, it's still 99KD since 2009 ! .. The official site also sells it with 98KD ( $349.95 ), so there's almost no difference in the price.

Inside the box you'll have 2 AAA batteries, 2 Monster cables for the headphone, adapter and owner's manual. On the other side of the box you'll have the headphone's case which is really help full, specially if you want to keep it safe.

The performance is mind blowing as I was expecting because of the noise cancellation now you can enjoy your music as if you were in the same studio with your favorite artist, and when you hold the b button on your right side it mutes the sound so you can hear those who're trying to talk to you while listening to music. I would rate this headphone 9.7/10 for its incredible performance, it didn't reached 10/10 because of the batteries .. I didn't like the idea of buying batteries from time to time.

Overall, beats by Dr.Dre Studio is one piece of art that you will really enjoy having and X-Cite will give you a 1 year warranty that covers everything. If anything happens to your headphone they can fix it or replace the whole thing as long as it's still under the warranty period.

Thank you Dr.Dre !