Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Review: Salad Creation

I noticed that Salad Creation is open at 360 mall so I decided to give it a try. My first impression about the place was good as I've heard a lot of great things about the restaurant.

What I loved about them is that you can choose between 4 kinds of lettuce [even though I didn't know what to choose] and the fact that I can create my own salad.

I ordered a salad with vegetables along with grilled chicken and roasted beef. They didn't have as many sauces as subway but I managed to add a couple of dressings on top of the salad.

My salad turned out to be really good. However, I think that they mixed up my salad way too much that I didn't even realize what I was eating. My total order cost 3.750 KD which is basically a chicken+roast beef salad and water, that's too much in my opinion!

My overall experience with Salad Creation was good and I would definitely order from them again if I was caving for a salad.

No comments: