Wednesday, May 12, 2010

The World's Best Drinking Water

I've seen Isbre when I was at GUST's global island exhibition and I was tempted to buy it. Isbre is considered to be the world's best drinking water according to the United States Patent and Trademark office. The glacier is believed to be at least 5,000 years old - one of the oldest and purest water sources in the world.

Isbre's water source is located below the Hardangerjokulen Glacier at the end of the 100 mile long Hardanger fjord in Norway. Microbiological testing and independent laboratory analyses have shown that Isbre glacier spring water is purer than the rest. Isbre has the lowest total dissolved solids ever recorded for a natural, unprocessed water.

I've tried Isbre and compared it to Abraj and Aquafina. Well, to be honest it didn't taste that much of a difference between the other brands of water. However I did feel that Isbre was a bit purer and softer than the rest. Isbre costs 500 fils. I never tried a luxurious water before so this was my first experience and it will probably be my last one.
Click here to check out 248am's Ultimate Water Review

No comments: