Monday, March 15, 2010

My Friend Met Neil Patrick !

One of my friends just showed me an image of him with one of the best comedy actors, Neil Patrick, and here is my friend's story of how he managed to meet him in London :

"Well, I was told by a friend of mine that there is a great asian restaurant in Tottenham Court (London) called Hakka Saan. So I booked a table for me and my friends and visited the place. It was nice quite with an amazing atmosphere, where I sat down and started looking around and my eye came on this guy and I was like "I know this guy". My friend started freaking out "ITS BARNEY, ITS BARNEY from How I Met Your Mother". We all looked at him at the same moment he was enjoying his meal. So I said to myself I have to take photo with him, this is one of those moments that wont come again. Then he went to the restroom and I followed him inside and my cousin was standing outside with the camera ;p. I washed my hands and he was next to me and I instantly froze couldn't say a word and just smiled. As we left my cousin stopped and asked for a photo so I took their photo and then my cousin asked if my cousin (Me) can take a photo too and he said sure so I said to him "Neil, I've seen all the seasons, Cracked me up" and took the photo. Went back to the Hotel and realized that with my photo he had a little smile on his face and with my cousin he didn't smile hahaha!. Now thats my story and how I met Neil Patrick Harris"

Thanks Abdulla

No comments: