Monday, March 29, 2010

Crazy Facts

While I was surfing the net searching for some crazy stuff, I found these facts and some of them just shocked me :

1) A rat can last longer without water than a camel; and I thought the opposite !

2) Chewing gum while peeling onions will keep you from crying.
3) There are no words in the dictionary that rhyme with orange,
purple and silver.

4) Bruce Lee was so fast that they actually had to s-l-o-w film down
so you could see his moves.

5) By raising your legs slowly and lying on your back, you cannot
sink into quicksand.

6) Men can read smaller print then women can; women can hear better .. Fair enough ?

7) The king of hearts is the only king without a moustache on a standard playing card and I didn't notice that !

8) A lightning bolt generates temperatures five times hotter than those found at the sun's surface.

No comments: