Friday, February 26, 2010

Review: Let's Burger

We were invited by Mr. Fahad Al-Nouri for the soft opening of Let's burger. I was beyond excited to try it out since I'm a huge fan of something called burgers. I've taken a lot of pictures so you'll be looking at a fabulous restaurant design with mouthwatering delicious food.

Welcome to the glorious world of Let's Burger!

I loved the design of the restaurant. It's so big and spacious with a cool funky and classic look. Dazzling!

We started our order with 2 kinds of appetizers which were (Bits of Everything) and (Boneless Wings) Both orders were very delightful

What's unique about Let's Burger? I'll tell you, they have something called "Have It Your Way" which basically you can choose your desired burger then you can go ahead to the topping bar and choose what can make your burger the best!

We started our main course with 4 different meals. Have It Your Way, Mini Musketeer Burger, Chicken Buffalo Burger and the country steak. To be honest everything was just perfect. We all loved what we got. Everything was so tasty and delicious

Before we start with the desserts I would like to mention that the staff were beyond amazing. They have an excellent service. I care a lot about restaurant service and I would just like to say that they nailed it.

AAHHH the desserts were so mouthwatering. I just loved how soft everything was and how they melted so easily in my mouth.

Overall, I have to mention that the food was very clean and everything was so amazingly delicious. I will definitely be a regular customer to them. They are now one of my favorite burger restaurant in Kuwait. I honestly left the place totally satisfied.

Let's Burger is located in 360 mall on the 3rd floor. The official opening is today 26 of February so go ahead and try it now because it is indeed like never before!

No comments: