Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Garrett Caramel Popcorn

I'm a person who is addicted to something called caramel and I've tasted almost every kind of caramel sauce here in Kuwait. Garrett Caramel Popcorn is a whole new story. Without exaggerating, I have to say that it is the BEST caramel I have ever tried and it has the best taste you will ever experience. I've bought 2 gallons of Garrett Caramel Popcorn from dubai and I totally regret not bringing more.

Inspite of the caramelCrisp, you can find a lot of other flavors like cheese-corn, buttery, cashew caramel crisp, Pecan Caramel Crisp, Macadamia Caramel Crisp and Plain popcorn.

You can also have the choice to choose the bucket design and the sizes of gallons. Garrett Popcorn is located in Dubai Mall infront of the Aquarium. The popcorn can last for up to 2 weeks which is awesome!

Click here for Garrett's website

No comments: