Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Alcoholic Mouth Rinse in Kuwait

As I was looking for a mouth rinse at the supermarket I found the Oral B on the top shelf, so I started to look at it's ingredients and I found out that it contains alcohol. I started comparing the other brands of mouth rinse to see if it's normal or not and I found that all of them are alcohol-free except that Oral B.

I have no idea why the suppliers would bring alcohol ingredients in Kuwait even if it contained a little bit of alcohol. I went home and googled the mouth rinse that contains alcohol and I found out that any mouth rinse containing alcohol could highly cause an oral cancer. It also causes a heavy cough and some other problems.

If you want to buy a mouth rinse be careful not to get anything that contains alcohol in it because it will be very bad for your health.

No comments: