Saturday, December 12, 2009

Reviews: Ninja Assassin + Old Dogs

I went to the movie with high expectations since the director of the movie is the same person who directed The Matrix, when It was over I came out very disappointed. The story line is absolutely ridiculous which makes no sense at all. The acting was bad. All I saw from the movie is some messy blood. I was expecting a really good ninja movie but this one let me down.
I give it a 5/10

Old Dogs on the other hand turned out to be an excellent movie. The movie is hilarious, I didn't laugh that hard in years. Travolta and Williams were fantastic in the movie. I highly recommend you to watch it. It's a light hearted movie with some extremely funny scenes. A movie that I will definitely watch again and again.

I give it a 9/10

No comments: