Friday, December 18, 2009

Review: Midget Burgers

I first saw Midget Burgers back at Ebda3ati Expo. and I wanted to try their burgers so bad but they had too many customers that I couldn't do anything except take their card. Well, yesterday I found that card and decided to give them a call. I ordered a dozen of mini burgers containing Original Midget, BBQ Midget, Mexican Midget, Chicken Midget, Buffalo Midget and Mr.Midget.
I received my order from them on time. I snapped a quick shot of the burgers because I was hungry. As I took my first bite, I felt so happy and joyful. Midget Burgers turned out to be so damn delicious. I loved the Mexican Midget, BBQ Midget, Mr.Midget and Buffalo Midget so much. This is for sure not my last order from them. I ended up very much satisfied from the kind service to the delicious midget burgers.

If you want to try one of the most delicious and mouthwatering burgers go ahead and give them a call or message at 55225052.
Click here for their FB group.

No comments: