Thursday, November 12, 2009

Review : Scholtzsky's

I felt like trying something new tonight and I'm glad that I did actually. When you read the name you'll reply it like 5 times until you pronounce it in the right way, I guess thats why they add this phrase "Funny Name - Serious Sandwich" to their logo. Anyway, I ordered "Chicken Breast" light sandwich with chips, cookies and Coke from "Scholtzsky's". The sandwich was extremely delicious and the secret behind this amazing taste is their toasted sourdough bread.

On the other hand, I hated their cookies .. I thought it was chocolate in those cookies but it appears that they're using raisins instead of chocolate which I really hate.

Am I going to order from them again ? .. definitely yes ! Specially the chicken breast, and of course no cookies this time ..

To order call : 22 320 777

No comments: