Wednesday, September 2, 2009

Welcome To My World Blackberry Bold

I have caught the virus! The virus that keeps attracting this small yet attractive device. I finally bought the Blackberry Bold after a number of attempts of my friends pushing me into getting it. I surely do not need to give a review about it since most of Kuwait probably have them now but if you want to know about the device click here.

I wanted to buy one of the 2 new available blackberry devices which are Gemeni and Tour but none of them had what I desire. The tour lacked WIFI and Gemeni is simply for the people who like petit and pretty looks with no big features.

I still did not use it completely and don't know how to begin with it. I already sent a text message and now I'm waiting to receive my so called BB pin.

I bought the device from Wataniya and this is what I found in the box.
1- A blackberry Bold
2- A battery
3- A Blackberry Bold Cover
4- USB port
5- A CD with 2 english manual books and 2 arabic manual books
6- Charger
7- Headsets

If anyone has a question concerning the Blackberry Bold please feel free to ask :)

15 comments:

fereej said...

3ala elbaraka:)

Salem said...

allah ybarick feeck ;p

Halaa;* said...

mabrook ! and you can find out your pin by typing "mypin" without quotations ofcourse:Pand then it will magically appear:P ( IF thats what u meant u were waiting for)

Salem said...

Alla ybarick feech Halaa .. Hal 7araka is for wataniya, viva or zain le2ana ana wataniya oo ma galooly asawy illi gilteely 3anah ;l

B & D said...

hey!!
congrats!!let me know how it is coz even i am planning to get one for my self :) but for now i wanted your point of view on blackberry storm..there are mixed reviews about it, but my 'B' really likes it and i wanted to gift it to him on his bday..i heard zain is giving it for 99KD with subscription..

Salem said...

Halaa: I just tried what you told me and I got my BB pin automatically .. Thanks a lot :D

B & D: As of now the bold is excellent and faster than I thought it would be. If your "B" likes touch screen mobiles then I recommend you to wait for Blackberry Storm 2 which will be released by the end of this month. 7aram tishtireela the old Storm when a new one will be available in weeks.

KWA;* said...

mabroooooook!!!

Zawaya Al-Sha'3af said...

Hello :P
We would like you to join us ib e7tefalyat el mawaheb bel aveanus 24-25-26/9
And if you have any kind of talent we would love it if you would participate with us
Thank you 
For more information visit our blog
www.zawwaya-alshaghaf.blogspot.com
From Zawaya Al-Sha'3af Team

Anonymous said...

Mabrooook S wenshallah ya3jebik o terta7la o ma ynarfizik :D

o 3oqbal ba36' ennas :P

Itsallg000d said...

Mabrook ... Allah ya36eeck khairaah ao eKafeeck Sharraah

Salem said...

Zawaya Al-Sha'3af - Thank you for letting us know about it. Inshallah I'll be there ;)

Choco Loco, Jopiter, Itsallg000d - allah ybarik feekom, ma ga9artaw ;p

Halaa;* said...

hey sorry i just read your reply and your most welcome:D

Anonymous said...

how much did you pay for it?

Salem said...

165 KD in Wataniya

Anonymous said...

how much did you pay for it and where did you buy it