Sunday, September 6, 2009

iPhone's Battery Problem

After almost two years of using my iPhone, I guess it's true that every thing in this world has it's time to die and the time has come to my iPhone's battery, no matter how long I charge it, the battery still dies after only one hour of using the phone.

The problem doesn't end here, there are no stores for fixing iPhones here in Kuwait ! I searched everywhere and still I can't find one ! .. Even "Digits" and "iCity" can't fix it.

I guess it's time to get a new phone and I'm thinking of getting a BB ( Specially after I knew that Salem bought one :p ). At least they can fix it here in Kuwait + I'm gonna miss iPhone Applications.

13 comments:

Anonymous said...

R.I.P :P
enshallah you're gonna love the Storm 2 more than the iPhone!

('3a9ib Storm 2 ha?) LOL

Mohammed said...

lool I love touch screens, so maybe my next phone will be storm 2 :p

fereej said...

wait for nokia E72 :) o ensa el BB 6e3ni

Mohammed said...

bs el Nokia m3roof 7adda one year o tq6a b3dain ybda y3alleq o elshasha t6fee o balawee eldenya

ama el BB kel mn yqooly enna momtaz 3mree ma sm3t a7ad ythemma el kel ymda7a, walla bainy o bainek ana mo 9oob la el BB wala el Nokia, ana 9oob el Apple :p

طويل الشوق said...

nokia e72 mta ynzl ? etha m'6awwel na5eth bb

Mark said...

Not even the phone doctor??
http://www.248am.com/mark/kuwait/the-phone-doctor/

Anonymous said...

yes there is
e ako ma7al in bin 5aldon t5a9o9 MAC o iphone o kilshay in apple world
esmah ( DONYA lel computer in mojama3 wla2 bas roo7 bin 5aldon(7walii) o ask them wain ma7al donya they will fix it inshallah!

Mohammed said...

6weel elshooq .. Wallah madry ana kellesh mo 9oob Nokia :p

Mark and Anon .. Thanks I'll check them both today :D

Fereej said...

akeed m7d yashky mn elBB le2anah tawa be9eerla sena :P
o b3dain nokia 7aram 3aleek ma ye3alek o 5o9o9an el E series phones
madri 3ala hawak bs tara E72 95r :)
nfs el bb yfrq bbm bss

My Books and Me said...

أمبيه أنا الخداي كاتبة لك كومنت بالبوست الثاني اللي فيه الكرة الأرضية

Mohammed said...

lol brd 3laich hnee :p

el ipod 9ij kel shaway ynazloon ydeed bs still its the same kel elly ybeela update and thats it

nfs el iphone, ana elly 3ndee elfeatures maloota nfs el 3GS bs ymkn 3 things ma 3ndee eyahom bs

Khalid said...

inshallah tkon saweetah wla 7awlt tsaweeh !
bas fee shay 7adah '3areeb el yoom bel'3anem shft el i-phone 3g o i-phone 3gs o both of them was 16 G.B o el farg bainhom bass 9 K.D @@
mo el mafroo'9 ykon el 3gs a'3la ?

taweel alshoug said...

mmmmmmmm

wallah mallena ya errabe3

hal sharekat el7rameyya ga3den yflmon 3lena kl modda mobile yedeed oo e7na entwahag

allah kareem