Saturday, August 1, 2009

Kuwait Black Market 3D

This summer I took an introductory 3D animation course on a program called Maya because it was required by my Multimedia major in GUST. Maya is one of two great 3D animation programs that Designers use in Movies and Video games, the other one is 3DMAX which was Maya's opponent up until Autodesk bought 3DMax to join their company.

To take this course in summer was hard work, even though it's an introductory course but there was alot to learn. I had a Project that required me to create a logo and animate it like they do for TV channels, So I thought why not 3D animate the blogs logo, which Mohammed created and so I did it. I really had alot of fun taking this course and recommend Maya program to anyone who loves designing and/or animation.

KBM 3D animated by Az
Enjoy

9 comments:

Cupid ;* said...

this is so cool I wanted to take this class but a friend told me that it's boring but it seems like so much fun shakli bakhtha, but great job;)

Az said...

thnx glad u liked it :D it is boring at the beginning bs ba3dain it becomes fun working on it, I totally recommend you to take it if you like this stuff.

Anonymous said...

good job Az, I love it :)

Az said...

thank u

Salem said...

3ajeeeb =D I wish that I majored in Multimedia ;(

KWA;* said...

mashallaa its amaaaaaazing!! ive alway loved to do these types of things! im sooo taking this when i go to college =D keep posting the things u make :P

Az said...

thanks y'all ;P

Mohammed said...

Well done Az, waiting for your pro works :p

CrazyCatQ8 said...

Kewwwwwwwwwwlll ya 7arakaaaat ya enta ;P