Sunday, August 23, 2009

Kakawie

I ordered from Kakawie last night and I must say that I was fully satisfied. The order arrived on time and the packaging was very neat. I ordered 2 Karamicho which contains caramel and chocolate with biscuits and 1 Mu 9ij which contains chocolate and biscuits. All my order costed me only 3 KD which is very reasonable. I must say the Karamicho was extremely delicious and Mu 9ij was absolutely mouth watering.

As soon as I finished eating them, the first thing that came to my mind was when should I order again. I sent them a message and hopefully they will deliver for me 3 Karamicho in the next day.
There are a lot of other flavors you can choose from, you can check out their Facebook group to have a look at the menu and upcoming news.

To order you can text them at 65941080
Get your order from Kakawie with the most delicious and tasty flavors of chocolate.

2 comments:

Cupid ;* said...

Why salem why?:( 7aram 3alaik:(

Salem said...

LOL mafeeh shay isma rejeem eb rmothan ya Cupid ;p
iklaay oo istamti3ay ..