Friday, July 10, 2009

Get2Gether Expo.

Expo's Concept:

National youth project to support small businesses for a bright successful economic future in Kuwait, Get together expo will be on the 10th and 11th of July 2009 at Hilton – Kuwait - Durrah ballroom from 3:30pm until 10:30pm.

Helping and supporting youth is the value that this project is delivering by offering very unique services and full advertising campaign.

Collecting 105 project in one expo under one roof.

Get2Gether Expo. will be held today 10th and tomorrow 11th of July 2009 at Hilton – Kuwait - Durrah ballroom from 3:30pm untill 10:30pm.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I tried this address www.get2gether.com but it did not link me to their website. I think they do not even own it. How come was it listed then?

Salem said...

I just tried the website and your right, they don't own the website.
I have no idea why they posted it with their Logo.