Monday, July 27, 2009

Digits at GUST

Good news for Apple users, DIGITS will be opening soon at GUST in the west side next to Altissimo. This is a really good news for me because I've been really busy lately that I don't even have time to go to marina mall's DIGITS to buy some accessories for my macbook, so now that it will open at GUST I will be spending a lot of my money buying things that are both necessary and unnecessary. I think DIGITS' open at GUST will be a big hit unlike Altissimo which turned out to be very disappointing.

4 comments:

Cupid ;* said...

hmm ur a macbook? Tell me do you reccommend downloading the bb mac pocket thingie or not? AND do you mind having some posts based on mac? Sarli 5 years using nothing other than mac bas a7is there's a lot i can do with it and i'm not benefiting from it:s Thank you;**

Salem said...

yes I'm a macbook and proud ;p
I don't own a BB.. yet! so I don't know about the program whether it's good or not but I'll ask :)
I'm still new in the whole MAC industry, but I'm learning new things. I know some cool MAC tricks, i'll post them inshallah soon.
I'll tell you one now, press shift then minimize ur window at the same time and see what happens ;p

your more than welcome :)

Anonymous said...

I'd recommend that you buy whatever you want from there online, much much much cheaper !

Cupid ;* said...

hahahah this is soo cool:p you know what I like? whenever other people use mine they keep clicking on the right of the tap assuming this is how they right click while all they have to do is tap with both fingers:p

i have a tip but it's old:p press command+tab