Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Burgan Bank ATM Problems

Burgan Bank provides a lot of ATM machines around Kuwait other than the ones they provide in their branches. We see them mostly in gas stations, supermarkets, malls and universities. Although I'm not a Burgan Bank card holder but I use their ATM machines a lot because I always find one near me so it saves me time. But Recently those machines got me so annoyed because whenever I go to use it the screen tells me it’s out of service, yesterday I went to withdraw some cash from one of their ATM machines in a gas station it looked so innocent and friendly with the ad's going on the screen but once I put my card in the screen said sorry this machine is out of service and never returned my card. So beware of those ATM machines you don’t want your card to be eaten by a monster and go through the trouble of canceling your card and waiting a week to get it.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the warning :)

Az said...

No prob

Salem said...

Did you try hitting the machine ?
It works with the Vending machines when they eat things :p

Bader said...

well i keep having the same problem with all burgan atm machines. specially the one in the gas station near the zoor.

Unknown said...

The Burgan ATM network of over 100 machines has a greater than 98% uptime. A few of the Drive-Thru machines in the remote areas ,or those exposed to very harsh outdoor weather conditions malfunction intermittently.We have 24/7 ATM problem support on 1804080. Alternatively , please email us at info@burgan.com & we will send our service support team to attend immediately. For a few locations we are awaiting the MOC landlines to replace the less reliable HSPDA wireless connections. We apologise for the inconvenience in the interim for these few outdoor ATM sites that go offline on account of communication line and power instability issues.
Appreciate your continued feedback & comments.