Saturday, June 27, 2009

ATM's in Kuwait gas stations

Some gas stations in Kuwait lack K-net service so instead they have ATM machines. As you see above ATM machines are badly located in some of these gas stations, they are placed before the exit of the gas station. One day I stopped for gas but I wasn't carrying any cash so I had to exit the station to go for that ATM drive thru (on the left of the Picture) then I realized there is no way back to enter the station which I found really annoying, So I put my gear on reverse and started to go wrong way back in. I know this might sound odd and you might think why didn't I walk to it, but first because I was too lazy and second it's because it's called a drive thru not a walk thru!!

4 comments:

Mohammed said...

Yeah they really suck ! like the one in Bnaider.

There are two Gas Stations that I like, the one in Mansoureya is number one ! Mishref's comes next.

Az said...

yeah I know Mishref is one of the good and organized ones.

Anonymous said...

I really really dislike the one in Qurtoba ! cuz the drive thru is as u put it "walk thru" !
Bs the good thing about them, ena u can actually withdraw 5Kds ! I like it

Mohammed said...

loool I like the 5KD ATM's ;p