Sunday, May 31, 2009

Review: Night at the museum 2

The movie wasn’t as I expected it to be at all. It didn’t have much comedy scenes and most of them were unfunny. The first part was way better than the 2nd part. I have no idea why it’s #1 in the box office right now.

Movie plot:

“ Ben Stiller returns to the role of night watchman Larry Daly in this sequel to the 2006 family film NIGHT AT THE MUSEUM. This adventure takes the action to Washington D.C, where things at the Smithsonian aren't quite as quiet as one might think...”

I rate it 2/10

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi S :)
I just came back from the cinema and I saw it too. I hated the original and I hate this part too, actually it's worse. I agree

Salem said...

Hey Jopiter,

7asafa law you saw my review before going to the cinema ;p

yeah the movie was really bad.

Anonymous said...

ويييه أشوه إني قريت البوست عاد كنت بشوفه بس الحين هونت

بين ستيلر ما أحب أفلامه وايد سخيف

Anonymous said...

la 7aram 3alaikom!!!! waid 7ilo elfilm oho 9a7 mo methil elawal bas still 7ilo:P , 3ad you rate it 2 out of 10 marra wa7da:p ana a36eh 7.5/10

CrazyCatQ8 said...

laaaaaaaaa latgolooon :( bas ham bashoofa :P