Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Discovery Grand Opening


My sister recently went with her kids to the grand opening of Discover, it's located near the skating rink. Discover is a place to find various kids stores and games.
From what I've heard from my sister, the design is really bad and doesn't look like a place for kids.
It doesn't have much restaurants where the only restaurants they have is Nathan's, KFC and Chili's Too but it's probably because the place is new so we'll just have to wait and see.
There's also a gym for kids but it hasn't opened yet, I don't know what kids want to do in a gym, Lift weights?

I like the Goal! game, and the pitch seems really good too.

I think the idea is good so we'll just have to wait for the coming soon stores and see what else they will offer for our kids :)

Thanks EKR

3 comments:

Some Kuwaitiya said...

so its for kids ?

CrazyCatQ8 said...

yabeelna enmor enshoof, bas kanaw 7a6een bel jareeda ena fee ma7alat wayed emsharka !! minhum Marble slab yum yum

jessyz said...

There's a Little Gym in Jabriyah, which is a gym for kids. They get to play, climb, swim in a safe environment. I take my 1 year old daughter and she loves it. A session is full of walking, crawling, climbing, bouncing, jumping and even bubbles.