Sunday, April 5, 2009

Unlocked, Re-locked. Re-Unlocked !

I hate my iPhone only for one thing, you have to pay, pay and pay for every single update !
Yesterday, I tried to update the latest version 2.2.1, after downloading the full upgrade and install it in my phone, they locked it AGAIN !

However, I searched the web to find out how to unlock the iPhone and guess what ! I've unlocked my phone with having the latest update .. so "IN YOUR FACE" apple :p

If anyone wants to know how to unlock their iPhones just contact me with our blog's e-mail.

5 comments:

Some Kuwaitiya said...

looooooooool shklik mi7tar mn glb :Pp
Agool 7g i5ty maybe she wants to update hers with getting locked.

Anonymous said...

هذول ناس ما عليهم شرهه

مو كافي الاي بود من نشتري واحد طلعو لنا يديد

شنو تتوقع منهم بالاي فون

قلنا ماركيتينج و تبون فلوس بس مو جذي

Mohammed said...

Some Kuwaitiya .. lol kinda :p
ok :D

Momentum .. 7adda booq o ba6een chabdy bajer 7eta la b'3aina nsawee switch on 7q elmobile be9eer bflos !

Qa6Wa said...

and thas y i sold mine and got a bb!

Mohammed said...

eee good for you wallah ;D