Monday, March 9, 2009

My new MacBook

I finally purchased the new MacBook. It is utterly amazing. mashallah mashallah ;p I loved it. It is so much better than my previous HP laptop which I hate so much.

okay, so it's official now. My family has all 3 kinds of macbook's. My oldest brother has the Macbook Air, My elder one has a MacBook Pro and now I have the MacBook!


There are 3 types of MacBook. I got the best one available. Check out a simple standards of my MacBook below or just click here for more information

The aluminum 13-inch MacBook


2.4GHz

  • Intel Core 2 Duo


  • 2GB DDR3 Memory


  • 250GB hard drive


  • NVIDIA GeForce 9400M graphics


  • Illuminated keyboard


  • Aluminum unibody


If anyone is thinking about getting a laptop and wondering what to get I say go for MacBook! It's Truly amazing!


7 comments:

Anonymous said...

فيه عربي؟

Salem said...

اي في عربي :)

Mohammed said...

Mbrook ya elsalam o tkasra bel 3afya ;p

Anonymous said...

مبروك و عليك بالعافية

Some Kuwaitiya said...

Mabrooook :D:D
I have the old one, but the new look is just beautiful :D

etkasra bl 3afya ;)

Anonymous said...

How much dd you get it for and from where? plus would you advise meto get it from overseas a7san? thnx and mabrook.

Salem said...

Allah ybarik feekom

K5:
Digits - 570 KD
Get it online it is much cheaper!