Saturday, March 14, 2009

1st OCA Sport Congress

Finally .. I'm back ! The longest weekend I've ever had has finished, I volunteered for the OCA ( Olympic Council of Asia ). The first day was the OCA HQ Inauguration Ceremony ( The Opening Ceremony ), it was such a blast and everything was perfect and amazing. From 12th to 14th was the 1st OCA Sport Congress, each day there were at least 4 or 5 press conferences and at the end of the day we had dinner with the guests.

This whole volunteering thing gave me the experience I need, the pleasure to meet great friends and the chance to take photo's with VIP's all around the world.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

في مرة تطوعت بجهة خيرية؟
إذا أي.. وين؟

Mohammed said...

yes I did

"Sweet Hearts-قلوب طيبة" and "Vip Group".

Now "OCA" and "Kuwait Ewan"

why asking ???