Sunday, February 15, 2009

Is KFC chicken Halal ?


An e-mail was just sent to me says that KFC chicken is not Halal and they post a picture with a link of their official site ! ..
I didn't believe this, so I entered the official site and found out that the picture in the e-mail was edited by removing some words. Instead of "any of our stores in the UK and Ireland" they made it look like all the stores by removing " in the UK and Ireland". I can't believe that there are still close-mind people among us !

You can notice the difference from the two pictures above, and this is the link of the official site " KFC "

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

O_o

lol , so funny ..

lot of things they tried to fake it and the people believed without trying to know the truth !

I stopped eating KFC from 10 years or more because of the stomache pains which make me sleep in the hospital for 3 days :(

I know my English is bad, but I really liked your blog :)

Go ahead

Mohammed said...

yes it is funny what people try to do to disguise others and they believe what they are saying!

salamat salamat and good for you by not eating from KFC ;)

thank you very much, your english isn't bad and its ok if you want to speak in arabic "5eth ra7tek" we won't bite ;p