Saturday, February 7, 2009

New Menu at Chocolate Bar

When I last visited Chocolate Bar, I found out that they have changed their menu. They did add many kind of food to their menu :

- Melted Nutella Cake
- Double Chocolate Bread Pudding
- Crunchy Crumbly Ice Cream Pie
- Gooey Hot Chocolate Cake in a Cup
- Frozen Mini Ice Cream Sandwich

Also :

- Cheddar Cheese Omelet
- Grilled Halloum Sandwich
- Pasta with Tomato Sauce & Rockey
- Turkey Sandwich
- Mediterranean Tuna Sandwich


Try out the "Double Chocolate Bread Pudding" .. for those who LOVE chocolate.

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

thats ooooooooooooold! ;p~

Mohammed said...

lol .. thats because I don't go to Chocolate Bar a lot ;p

Anonymous said...

hehe how did u copy the new menu? ;p
ooo! tara im checking ur blog frm my cell!! and its totaly mobile compatible ;p hehe thats gr8!

Mohammed said...

I copied it by my iTouch while the waiter was waiting for me to finish my order ;p
WOW, I didn't check the blog with my cell "yet" but thats really great ! thanks for sharing this Sara ;D

CrazyCatQ8 said...

Aaahhhhhh i love choco-bar !!
am an addict to the classic fondu !! i just cant change my order whenever i go there !! la wazeedkum i change them all to milk chocolate lol o lazim i add the marshmallaw yummmm yummmmm :)

Mohammed said...

lol cool, I didn't try the classic fondu "yet", so I guess it will be on my next order ;p

Mohammed said...

lol cool, I didn't try the classic fondu "yet", so I guess it will be on my next order ;p

Elizabeth J. Neal said...

Great info! I recently came across your blog and have been reading along. I thought I would leave my first comment. I don’t know what to say except that I have. sneaker chocolate