Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Oreo Cake - Living Room

Yesterday I've visit Living Room Cafe for the first time, the atmosphere was incredible since it have a pretty nice location near the sea, and since I'm an oreo lover, I've tried the Oreo Cake .. It was simply AMAZING, smoothy and very tasty !
Try it and you won't regret it.
Update: It seems like I'm not the only one who had a problem in the order, I did order an Oreo Cheese Cake but according to the waiter, they don't have any of cheese cakes while it was written in the menu, so he adviced me to try out the oreo cake .. to read more check comments.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

the location and furniture is the only thing good about that place!!! 9j!! i was soooo disappointed with the menu!! they put stuff that they DONT HAVE maybe even cant make...
also the waiters wern't really great

Mohammed said...

mmmmm .. about putting stuff they don't have, thats actually true and I was surprised about this ..
my oreo cake should be oreo "cheesecake" !!! that because they don't have cheesecake while it is in their menu .. sounds weird =S
The waiters were nice with us.

Anonymous said...

i wanted a fondue, that wasnt available then maadri what else i choose and then that wasnt available too.. so i simply left! plus i didnt like my seat
make an update for upgrades with the place
hehe enshallah eychoofoon elli katbitta :p

Mohammed said...

No wonder why the place was too quiet and kind of empty =p