Monday, November 3, 2008

Get your number now by VIVA

Okay so here is how it works...

-How do I reserve a number?

Select and search for your preferred number, whether you are looking for a number to match your landline or current mobile number, a birth date or a precious occasion date, or simply a set of memorable numbers!

Depending on availablity, register your information to reserve the number for free!

Or you can view the vanity numbers list to choose an ideal number that suits you best!

Remember... first come, first served! so book now while they last!

-What is the process for booking?

3 simple steps

1. Visit http://www.viva.com.kw/

2. Search and select your preferred number upon availability

3. Register your valid personal details and contacts information

You'll receive a SMS and/or Email notification stating that the number is yours!

For more information you can call them at 55102102

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

hey there !!

tried on the number you posted, but it says its a wrong number.

Salem said...

yeah I tried as well and it tells me that it's wrong.. I double checked on the number from the brochure they gave me and it's right.
Customer Care: 55102102
The problem might be with VIVA itself!

Mohammed said...

congratulations for those whome successfully reserved a number "Like I did" ;p

Anonymous said...

I WANT VIVA THIS NUMBER 55077973

Anonymous said...

I WANT VIVA THIS NUMBER 55077973

Mohammed said...

Try entering the site and write this number down
Good luck :)