Wednesday, October 15, 2008

NO to FONO

I really regret buying my mobile from FONO! Let me tell you what happend. First, while I was checking out my new mobile I found out that the Full length transformers movie was not working! They kept telling me that the file is locked I have no idea why cuz it's supposed to be working as it says in the box and in forums. 2nd problem is that my mobile has various kinds of N-gage games like tetris, and while I was searching and searching I couldn't find any folder or file containing any game in it.

I went to a near-by nokia store and the emloyee told me that the movie should be working and he has no idea where the game section is. you see if I bought it from NOKIA i wouldn't have had this stupid problem!

I went to the technical problems of FONO in marina mall and told them about my problem. He simply replied by saying " This mobile is new I don't know how to use it. Go to sharq! "
I got really mad and frustrated. I don't like these situations I mean i JUST bought my mobile!
I'm going to sharq tomorrow and I would really hope a good explanation with everything fixed or an ex-change with brand new mobile. I need anything to calm me down!

To sum things up, I don't advice you to buy from FONO, they are rip off's go to any mobile store other than FONO!

Update: I went to FONO in sharq and talked to the Technical Department guyz and they made me wait for like 3 hours. After that they finally replaced the inside chip from a new N96 into my mobile. Problem Solved!

No comments: