Sunday, October 5, 2008

FIFA 09

When I first heared about the first fifa for the Play Station 3 ( FIFA 08 ) I ran into the nearest video game store and bought one, can't say I enjoyed it !!! It was simply aweful and bored !!!

I'm a PES 08 fan or can I say I'm addicted to it, but the new FIFA 09 totally a BOMB !!!


The game is faster, easier and its hard to score a goal even if you were in the front of the goal . The player can recieve the ball in different positions and moves, the graphics simply amazing and realistic .


It only costs 20 KD in any of Rehab stores !

4 comments:

Salem said...

I loved it! Totally worth buying. Actually I just passed by Al-Rehab tonight and I found it for 18 KD only.

Mohammed said...

Awesome !!!

It's getting cheaper and cheaper every single day !

richo said...

i will wait for PES 09,but i was really dissapointed with PES 08 especially online mode.

Fifa 08 is a good game but reviews says Fifa 09 is the best Fifa game yet.

Hope they have improved the team A.I

Mohammed said...

PES 08 really sucks in the online mode.

The thing is, we all used to play PES since the first Playstation, so its hard to swap from PES to Fifa.

I did swap, and believe me .. its worth it.

But this doesn't mean that I won't buy PES 09 !