Thursday, December 9, 2010

How To Upgrade Your Galaxy S To Froyo 2.2

Today I finished upgrading my Galaxy S to the latest firmware version Froyo 2.2 and it was kinda complicated since it's my first time to upgrade the device.

First of all you have to install Kies from Samsung's official website, then connect your Galaxy S to your PC using a USB and click on the icon showed in the image above. ( Note : The battery life should be more than 50% to begin the upgrade )

After finishing the upgrading process, the device will be rebooted by itself and coding will be displayed in your screen so don't panic and wait until it finishes.

Wait few minutes until the device restores all your applications and files, after that you'll experience major differences in your device and I'll be reviewing it very soon.

Click here to read my first review.

No comments: